Individual therapy offers a wonderful opportunity to have time and care dedicated to you! In individual therapy, we will meet and talk with one another, discussing your concerns, generating insight into your patterns, and creating strategies that you can implement to create the change you want in your life.
Therapy should make you feel deeply understood, cared for, and empowered to improve your life. Therapy offers support in a different way than our friendships or other relationships do. In therapy, it’s all about you (in the best way possible). Therapy offers expert recommendations resulting from years of clinical experience and research aimed at treating symptoms.
Working with me in individual therapy means having a conversation, just two people talking together. There’s no need to fear feeling “shrinked” or “analyzed” or having to wade through tons of psychobabble and terminology that mean nothing to you. My style is warm, real, and practical. For more information, check the About tab.
List of All Services
- Eating Disorder Therapy
- The Medicaid Clinic at Colorado Therapy & Assessment Center
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Psychological Assessment
- Assessment for Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Assessment for Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Assessment for Learning Disorders
- Assessment for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Assessment for Personality Disorders and Chronic Relationship Struggles
- Assessment for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Assessments for Mood Disorders- Bipolar & Depression
- Couples Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Family Therapy for Eating Disorders
- Therapy for Teens
- Consultation for Professionals