Assessments for Mood Disorders
Bipolar & Depression
Mood disorders include disorders such as depression and bipolar disorder. Wondering “Do I have depression?” or “Do I have bipolar disorder?” are overwhelming questions. Psychological assessment may be able to provide you with an answer as to whether or not you do have a mood disorder and what role it is playing in your life.
Psychological assessment for depression or bipolar disorder generally involves a thorough diagnostic interview, the use of multiple tests to evaluate personality, emotional, and behavioral functioning, and at times tests to rule out other factors. At Colorado Therapy & Assessment Center our goal is to use testing to help you better understand yourself, why you are struggling, and to gain a clear diagnosis. At the end of testing, you will receive a thorough written report and a feedback session explaining your results. We work hard to provide you with treatment recommendations and next steps.
Through the testing process for Mood Disorders at CTAC you will receive the following:
- A comprehensive evaluation.
- A thorough written report that contains your diagnosis (if any) and relevant treatment recommendations.
- A comprehensive feedback session to help you understand testing results and what they mean.
List of All Services
- Eating Disorder Therapy
- The Medicaid Clinic at Colorado Therapy & Assessment Center
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Psychological Assessment
- Assessment for Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Assessment for Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Assessment for Learning Disorders
- Assessment for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Assessment for Personality Disorders and Chronic Relationship Struggles
- Assessment for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Assessments for Mood Disorders- Bipolar & Depression
- Couples Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Family Therapy for Eating Disorders
- Therapy for Teens
- Consultation for Professionals