Assessment for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
**We apologize for any inconvenience, but we are not accepting new testing clients at this time.**
Feeling constant anxiety and worry that pushes you to perform certain behaviors and tasks is a draining experience. These symptoms can start to feel like they are running your life instead of you.
Gaining insight about your anxiety and the behaviors you use to calm that anxiety is an important step in moving forward. Assessment for OCD can help determine if your symptoms are consistent with OCD or another disorder. Likewise, psychological testing can help provide you with a better understanding of where your struggles come from and what you might be able to do about it.
Psychological Assessment for OCD at CTAC will provide you with the following:
- A comprehensive evaluation.
- A thorough written report that contains your diagnosis (if any) and relevant treatment recommendations.
- A comprehensive feedback session to help you understand testing results and what they mean.
List of All Services
- Eating Disorder Therapy
- The Medicaid Clinic at Colorado Therapy & Assessment Center
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Psychological Assessment
- Assessment for Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Assessment for Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Assessment for Learning Disorders
- Assessment for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Assessment for Personality Disorders and Chronic Relationship Struggles
- Assessment for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Assessments for Mood Disorders- Bipolar & Depression
- Couples Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Family Therapy for Eating Disorders
- Therapy for Teens
- Consultation for Professionals
If you have difficulty using our website, please email us or call us at (720) 515-4244