Assessment for Adoption:
The adoption process can be an extremely stressful and emotionally draining process. It can feel like every aspect of your life is being scrutinized. On top of all of this, adopting often requires that you and your partner receive a psychological evaluation. We’re here to help!
At Colorado Therapy & Assessment Center we work to provide compassionate, yet thorough evaluations for adopting parents. Our assessment process generally involves interviewing you and your partner together and separately, as well as tests to evaluate your personalities and emotional functioning. Our goal is to provide you with not only the required evaluation but to also provide you with helpful feedback that can aid in your transition into parenthood.
Through the testing process for adoptive parents seeking a pre-adoption evaluation at CTAC will receive the following:
- A comprehensive evaluation.
- A thorough written report required for your adoption.
- A comprehensive feedback session to help you understand testing results, what they mean, and adoption resources for adoptive parents and families.
List of All Services
- Eating Disorder Therapy
- The Medicaid Clinic at Colorado Therapy & Assessment Center
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Psychological Assessment
- Assessment for Adoption- Pre-Adoption Evaluation
- Assessment for Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Assessment for Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Assessment for Clergy
- Assessment for Learning Disorders
- Assessment for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Assessment for Personality Disorders and Chronic Relationship Struggles
- Assessment for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Assessments for Mood Disorders- Bipolar & Depression
- Couples Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Family Therapy for Eating Disorders
- Therapy for Teens
- Consultation for Professionals