Rates & InsuranceWe offer initial consultation phone appointments free of charge! Call (720) 515-4244 or email to request an appointment.
We believe that accepting insurance is a vital way of doing social justice by broadening access to high-quality mental health care.
We are in-network providers with:
- Medicaid- We accept ALL Colorado Medicaid
- Colorado Access
- CCHA Colorado Community Health Alliance
- Beacon Medicaid
- Denver Health Medicaid
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans Medicaid
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans (RMHP)- Commercial
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield- All BCBS brands
- United Healthcare
- UMR (United Medical Resources)
- University of Denver Student Health Insurance Plan (DU SHIP)
- University of Colorado, Denver Student Health Insurance Plan (CU Denver SHIP)
- Colorado School of Mines Student Insurance (Mines SHIP)
- Mines & Associates (PPO plan only)
- United Behavioral Health
- Harvard Pilgrim
- PHCS/ PHCS Savility
- GEHA (Government Employees Health Association)
Please give at least 24 hours notice for cancellations. If 24 hours notice is not given, you will be charged the full fee for your scheduled session. Your insurance benefits cannot be used to cover the cost of late cancellations or no-showed appointments.
Forms of Payment
All payment is due at the time of service. Credit, debit, Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and Flex Spending Accounts (FSAs) are accepted.
Information on the No Surprises Act
If you would like to learn more about The Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2021, better known as the No Surprises Act, Click Here.