Do you wish you could work in a private practice setting without the overwhelm of starting your own business? Do you love being a part of a clinical team? Colorado Therapy & Assessment Center is pleased to announce an opening for a Licensed Psychologist to join our practice full-time. Start date negotiable. Candidates with diverse identities are encouraged to apply!
****We are unable to accept applications from master’s-level clinicians at this time. Licensed psychologist applicants only****
About the Position
Our Licensed Psychologist positions provide the opportunity to work in a private practice setting, engage in long-term psychotherapeutic work, and to create a professional home. After many years of learning, growing, training, and moving, Licensed Psychologists are able to settle in with a welcoming, close team of coworkers in an established and highly-respected practice.
Licensed Psychologists will provide therapy services for clients with eating disorders and general mental health concerns including depression, anxiety, trauma, and relational concerns. Though you will work with general mental health concerns, willingness to work with eating disorders is required. Licensed Psychologists will also perform psychological assessments.
Licensed Psychologists engage in supervision only during onboarding and once quarterly with the Director. Licensed Psychologists also attend weekly staff meetings for case consults, and are offered additional training opportunities such as eating disorder didactic seminar, assessment didactic seminar, and social justice and professional development trainings. Supervision for eating disorder cases counts toward application for Certified Eating Disorders Specialist if candidate desires. Licensed Psychologists also supervise Postdoctoral Residents and/or doctoral student externs.
Our clients are pleasant, motivated individuals who are seeking treatment for eating disorders, anxiety, depression, trauma, relationship concerns, and mood disorders. Licensed Psychologists must provide individual therapy, however, family, group and couples therapy are not required but preferred. Clients who are not clinically appropriate for our areas of expertise are referred out to other specialty clinics.
We are fortunate to have a high volume of new patient referrals and are able to quickly fill your caseload pending insurance credentialing. Please note, pay is hourly, based on client contact hours- this is not a salaried position.
Our streamlined system and administrative support ensure that you can show up, meet with clients, write your notes, and go home to take good care of yourself and enjoy your loved ones.
- Health Benefits including Medical insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance
- Roth and Traditional 401k accounts with 3-5% company match
- Competitive, weekly pay. Position is compensated higher than community mental health and most university counseling centers in the area
- No on-call or crisis services
- Flexible schedule with weekday hours, with the option of working some report writing hours from home
- All billing/payment, scheduling, and administrative tasks completed for you with ongoing admin support
- Insurance credentialing provided
- Professional liability insurance provided
- Supervision hours that count toward CEDS designation for Eating Disorder Specialists
- Completely furnished office in upgraded suite in luxury building
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Genuine compassion and passion for working directly with clients
- Spirit of service toward clients, the clinic, and the community
- Clinical excellence- sharp diagnostic skills, advanced therapeutic skills
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills including assertive communication
- Interest in strong professional relationships with fellow team members
- Ongoing commitment to cultural humility and multiculturally-informed work
- Doctoral degree from APA/CPA-accredited program in clinical or counseling psychology. We are not accepting applications for masters-level candidates at this time.
- Licensed or soon-to-be-licensed in Colorado, before start date. Candidates must receive start date approval if not currently licensed.
- Experience working with eating disorders, particularly at higher levels of care
- Completion of APA-approved pre-doctoral internship